Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Is this really the end? Or just the beginning

I am exhausted. I have to congratulate Moa!! Ooops!!! I almost broke my back, patting too hard. Facebook was No. 1 getting to meet people. Audiobooks another hit. I know there are some staff members and customers don't know about the playaway. I have mentioned it here at Baisley Park to the staff and they have never heard of the playaway. I know that it was a pilot program created for some libraries. Library Things was also interested in cataloging and building my own library. he Generator creating neon signs was also a learning experience. Overall I had a great time. To improve this program. I would suggest a staff meeting to inform others who had not participated in 2.0 2007 to learn the basics. I would participate in another discovery program.

1 comment:

hood_and_hat said...

Wow! You finished the Things so fast!